Church Edit is pleased to announce that it has acquired iKnow Church - the UKs leading church management system.
iKnow Church has been developed since 2010 and is the Church Management System designed for UK Churches. Packed with features it allows churches to have their database in the cloud offering a range of powerful tools:
- address book
- communication suite (send emails, texts, download addresses)
- small group leaders can contact their group and take attendance
- team leaders can create rotas with auto reminders for members
- sell tickets and manage events
- manage finance and claim gift aid
- add podcasts
- create your very own mobile church app for Apple and Android
- detailed statistics about church attendance and growth
- pastoral alerts
- members can update their own details, see their rotas, communicate with their teams and small groups
- secure child check-in for Sunday School
- many more features
Kyle Cottington, Church Edit managing director says "When we first saw iKnow Church we were instantly impressed with its powerful tools and feature suite so are really pleased to be able to offer this now as part of our software for churches."
iKnow Church has been developed just for churches and now comes with the same great support that clients of Church Edit have come to expect. For more details and to start your 30 day trial visit www.iknowchurch.co.uk.
Any churches using Church Edit and iKnow can benefit from a £50 discount off their Church Edit website.